Laser Hair Removal
Experience irresistibly smooth and hair-free skin with the clinically proven laser technology.
Developed by the pioneers of laser hair removal technology, proven results can be achieved safely and effectively in under 30 minutes per area. Regardless of skin colour or hair type, both women and men can achieve permanent hair reduction.
Finally a solution for those un-adorable hairy moments. Rid yourself of annoying and time consuming chores like shaving, waxing and plucking and raise your hands for irresistibly smooth, hair-free skin, that’s born to touch!
This treatment is:
- Safe & non-surgical
- Effective for all hair types – fine or coarse
- Treats face, neck, underarms, chest, back, legs, bikini line
- Quick & easy
Note: Waxing and plucking of hair is forbidden in between treatments. Laser treatments aim to deactivate the hair follicle by cutting the blood supply and making the hair follicle weaker. When you wax or pluck, it means that you are pulling your hair straight from the root and this makes your treatment less effective.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How many treatments will I need?
The total number of treatments varies based on the area treated. Typically, 6 treatments spaced 6-8 weeks apart are recommended.
Why are multiple treatments required?
Laser and other energy-based hair removal requires multiple treatments because hair grows in different phases. Hair can take 6-12 weeks for it to grow from root to surface—this growth stage is known as the anagen stage and this is the perfect time to receive laser hair removal. You know when you are due for your next treatment session when hair in the treated area begins to grow back. It is very important to stick with the treatment schedule that your practitioners suggest—missing a treatment could allow your hair to enter the next stage where hair begins to detach from the hair follicle which can increase the number of treatments originally required.
What areas can be treated?
Due to superior technology and treatment safety, results are achievable on all skin and hair types—dark or light, fine or coarse. Commonly treated areas include face, neck, underarms, chest, back, legs and bikini line.
What does it feel like?
Most patients report that laser hair removal feels like a rubber band lightly snapping the skin.
What can I expect after treatment?
Following your treatment you should apply sunscreen to the treated area and refrain from excessive sun exposure. Your provider will discuss additional post-interment care during your consultation.
What are the benefits of laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal offers several benefits, such as:
- It reduces unwanted hair for a long time.
- It is less painful than most hair removal methods. According to most candidates, the sensation caused by a laser pulse is similar to that caused by a rubber band snapping against the skin. However, it may also depend on your pain threshold. 3. It significantly reduces the chances of ingrown hairs.
- Laser hair removal can work on any body area. However, it is avoided in areas close to the eyes.
- Lasers are precise, which allows you to remove hair around smaller body areas like the upper lip or hairline.